1 Clean Up Your Face With Warm Water
Before using a pore strip, always take steps to cleanse. Washing with warm water will also open your pores further.
- Remove makeup before applying pore strips.
- Hot water will open your pores, making it easier for the pore strip to connect with any soil present within them and help flush it out, and help prevent pimples from forming in future.
2 Purchase Egg White.
When creating these pore strips, egg white is absolutely necessary – yet can be difficult to extract from its yolk. Consider purchasing already isolated egg white instead!
- However, you can use an egg white separator. Simply break an egg and run it through the separator; its yolk should collect in its chamber while its white will pass through into a holding tray beneath.
- Crack your egg into a bowl, use your hands to carefully pick off the yolk, and transfer it to another container.
3 Absorb Paper In Egg White.
Place egg white in a small bowl and float a two-employ tissue or paper towel piece inside; make sure it absorbs all of the egg white.
- However, you could use a cosmetics brush to spread egg white evenly all over, then stick a piece of paper on it and use this extra layer of egg white as your stencil to add another coat.