Avocado mask, created using smooth avocado pulp, will hydrate and refresh your skin by providing natural nutrition to it. Slice an avocado down the middle and scoop out its pulp into a bowl; combine this pulp with 1 tsp (4.9 mL) each of plain natural yogurt and crude nectar; crush until everything is blended smoothly before gently applying to clean skin.
- Allow the cover to sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes so the omega unsaturated fats in avocado and olive oil have time to penetrate your pores and nourish.
- Avocados contain rich, beneficial fats and supplements that can provide your skin with extra hydration.
- If the avocado is small, you will likely need to scoop out its tissue from both parts for use as face coverage. Once done, there should be enough material available for spreading over all areas of your face.
Give your skin a healthy boost! Slice a banana down its center, crush one half with a fork, and apply to face and neck areas; let it sit for 15-20 minutes before washing off.
- In case the cover is too thick, consider mixing in 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of milk to reduce its thickness and help it spread out a bit more evenly.
Make this Pumpkin Mask Rejuvenate and revitalize your skin with this mask made of nonfat Greek yogurt, raw nectar (1 US tablespoon (15 milliliters), canned pumpkin (1/4 cup or 59 mL), ground flax seed (1 tablespoon (17 grams). Mix all of these together until all components are thoroughly mixed before spreading the cover on your face for about 10 minutes prior to washing it off with warm water.
- Pumpkin can leave unsightly spots on rug and clothing, so use it in the bathroom or near a sink in order to avoid mishaps.
- If you are having difficulty taking off the cover from your skin, use a microfiber fabric to clean it away.
Strawberry mask: use vitamin C to revitalize and rehydrate dry skin! In a small bowl, combine 5 new strawberries with 1/2 US tablespoon (7.4 milliliters) of plain yogurt and 2 teaspoons (9.9 milliliters) of nectar; crush with a fork until mixture becomes uniform, and spread on face.
Keep the veil on for about 20 minutes to realize maximum benefits from it.
Egg Yolk Mask
Give your skin an invigorating and simple egg veil treatment! Start by cracking an egg, then carefully extracting just the yolk before discarding its whites. Next, whip together some creamy coconut or olive oil based mask and incorporate some cinnamon for extra zing, before spreading all over your face for at least 30 minutes before washing with warm water to wash it away.
- Egg whites can help smooth skin, while yolks provide a hydrating veil that may provide greater benefits to dry skin types.
- Add some drops of nectar for extra creaminess.