Rose water is an exceptional natural beauty product that not only leaves your skin feeling smooth and youthful but also adds a sparkly sheen. Used since ancient times as an effective skincare remedy, rose water contains antimicrobial, antibacterial and mitigating ingredients as well as cell reinforcements which work wonders to heal and calm your skin. Plus it maintains skin’s pH balance by fixing pores to diminish fine lines or other forms of disfiguration! There are plenty of ways rose water can fit into your beauty regime for naturally amazing results!
Cleansing Your Face
1 Use Rose Water As A Cleanser For Your Face
Rose water’s moisturizing and antimicrobial properties make it a fantastic natural face cleaner, and can even replace your existing one! Blending rose water with glycerin or rose essential oil creates an effective hydrating cleanser that can be used daily.
- that can be used daily.
- Purchase rose water, glycerin and rose fundamental oil. Glycerin will hydrate the face without making it appear oily or shiny.
- Glycerin can be found and purchased easily in pharmacies or supermarkets, while rose essential oil and rose water should both be purchased from stores specializing in organic foods and regular beauty care products, such as Whole Foods or wellness food stores.
- Mix together one cup of water, two teaspoons of glycerin, and ten drops of rose fundamental oil in a medium blending bowl.
- Once all the components have been blended and are thickened, fill an unused toiletries bottle.
2 Use Rose Water As A Toner
Rose water can serve as an excellent alternative to harsh synthetic toners that you use daily. Rose water soothes skin inflammation while acting as an effective toner with its antibacterial and soothing properties; furthermore it will also close and repair pores. You should use rose water when cleansing at any point throughout your day or at anytime when desired.
- Pour rosewater into a shower bottle.
- Refrigerator storage of rose water helps ensure it remains chilled.
- Apply rosewater on a cotton ball and rub over your face.
3 Sprinkle Your Face And Skin With Rose Water
Rose water can help your face stay looking its best and maintain a balanced pH balance. Take some rose water every now and again throughout the day to give it an invigorating boost while enjoying its soothing fragrance as an aromatic treatment that both helps your skin as well as relaxes you! It will be both an aesthetic boost as well as aromatherapy benefit.